1. People who have been tagged must write the answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new, original question.
2. Tag six people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
I tag some people who may post on here from time to time.
01. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
Exercise bike, fruit bowl, magazine, Christmas presents, seascape
02. How do you style your hair?
Taking more time and products than appearance would suggest.
03. What are you wearing now?
Sweatpants, long sleeved top, socks, glasses
04. What's your occupation?
Battlefield clearance: after the battle I bayonet the wounded.
05. What do you hear right now?
Birdsong, John Martyn
06. What's your favorite guilty pleasure treat?
Dr Who boxsets, manzanilla sherry and roasted salted almonds
07. Are you hungry?
No - I've had dinner
08. Write the first word that comes to mind.
09. Dog person or cat person?
Both - but it's a long time since I had a dog.
10. What song is currently stuck in your head?
"Your Baby has gone down the plughole" - a music hall song that came up in conversation today.
11. What was the last thing you bought?
Fruit and vegetables
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Big Sur, San Francisco and Northern California
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 minutes?
In the kitchen making a cup of tea.
14. Last book you read?
Ask Alice - DJ Taylor was last night's read, but I have 4 books on the go at the moment.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Visiting my family in County Durham.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
17. How are you?
Tired and jaded.
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
Finishing fieldwork and starting to construct a report and having highlights in my hair at the end of the day.
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
My next holiday.